Tools & Resources
On this page, you’ll find tools and resources as well as useful links to information from other organizations.
Financial Planning Tools
Visit https://planningtools.ca/ and discover:
- Needs Analysis calculators
- Know Your Risk calculators
- Budget Planning tools
What’s Your Investment Personality?
Risk tolerance, investment goals and timelines make up your investment personality, which helps us customize your investment portfolio to suit your financial plan. Take our quiz to discover your Investment Personality.
Long Term Care Insurance
Long term care insurance can provide coverage if you become unable to care for yourself and need assistance to manage daily living activities. Long term care isn’t just for seniors; it can also cover some of the costs of a care facility or a caregiver in your own home following an accident or illness.
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) My Account
- Service Canada Online Services and Forms
- GLC Asset Management Group
- Canada Life Mutual Funds (Quadrus) and Segregated Funds – Online Investment Access
- My Canada Life – Client access for insurance and investment products
- My Canada Life at Work – Employee Benefits and Group Retirement Savings
- Mackenzie Financial Investor Access